JOIN THE GRIPT AT HOME PROGRAM 28 DAY CHALLENGE TO BUILD LASTING HEALTHY HABITS AT HOME.
GRIPT AT HOME is an App Based Program that utilises the existing platform we use in our studio for our Personal Training, Volumize and Hyper clients.
It gives you our training experience at your finger tips by accessing daily workouts, exercise tutorials, and direct contact with our coaching team.
The 28 Day Challenge will be integrated with the program to support you to build consistent Training, Nutrition, Daily Activity and Sleep habits, which will lead to you performing and feeling better.
GRIPT AT HOME offers Bodyweight and Resistance sessions that follow our studio class structures.
Bodyweight Sessions: Energize, Form and Stabilize
Resistance Sessions (Upper & Lower Body): Volumize and Hyper
Each morning at 6:30am and 7:30am sessions are Live Streamed on the Facebook Group Page and via Zoom Teleconference so that you can follow from home.
28 DAY CHALLENGE
The challenge provides you with all inclusive access, and an interactive training experience, while also supporting you to build habits that will last.
- 12 Workouts To Choose From Each Week
- Workouts Change Every 2-3 Weeks
- App Based Training Program
- Exercise Tutorial Library
- Facebook & Zoom Access for Live Stream Videos
- Ongoing Access To Coaches
- Community Experience From Home
- Weekly Checklist with Daily Actions
The Weekly Checklist is about supporting accountability towards you prioritising your Training, Nutrition, Daily Activity (Steps) and Sleep quality.
The GRIPT AT HOME PROGRAM including the 28 Day Challenge is $24.95 on a Weekly Subscription Basis with no lock in contract or minimum period – you can cancel at any time by contacting us.
After you have subscribed, follow these 4 simple steps:
- Download App and access ‘Files’ section
- Find a PDF called ‘AT HOME PROGRAM GUIDE’ and download it, along with your ’28 Day Checklist’
- From the ‘AT HOME PROGRAM GUIDE’ click on the Facebook Private Page link to head to the page
- Read the rest of the guide to familiarise yourself with what you need to do
See you in your next session soon.